Posted on Wednesday, October 18th, 2017 at 12:45 pm by Sara
You’ve got the most stunning engagement ring, carefully selected by the most ideal person, sealed with the most perfect proposal, and then, as your wedding date so rapidly approaches, you suddenly and abruptly remember “WE STILL NEED WEDDING BANDS!"
Your slight moment of panic is almost immediately followed by a whirlwind of thoughts such as what style to choose, whether to opt for more diamonds or even no diamonds, contour or no contour...speaking of, what even is a contour!? Well stop the worrying, we’ve got you covered on which engagement band pairing is the one for you!
1) Love the classic & timeless look of your solitaire tiffany, but can’t help but be drawn in a be a little bling? Pair your timeless beauty with the classic diamond band to get the best of both worlds.
2) Looking to add some flare to your current ring? You’ll love these fashion forward stackable looks.
3) Playing with the idea of a pop of color? Go for it! Don’t be afraid to add some color to your engagement setting. You can even add some sentimental meaning and choose the birthstones that represents your sweetie’s birthday.
4) Are diamonds wholly and truly your best friend? Pair you exquisite diamond piece with…. Yes, you guessed it, more diamonds. Take a look at all that sparkle!
5) Do you have a uniquely shaped halo setting ring that you can't seem to match up to anything? Then contour is the way for you! If you can’t find your exact match find a friendly jeweler (like ours) who is willing to work with you and create the perfect custom contour for your ring.
Whatever you do, have fun with it, and choose something that you feel truly represents YOU! PS- come see ALL of these amazing combinations in person this weekend during our Diamond & Designer Bridal Event! Details HERE.