Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to D. Geller and Son for fresh articles!
It’s time to expand our team. We are looking for dedicated, outgoing individuals that would like a career in jewelry! This is a wonderful career opportunity with the option for full employment. D. Geller & Son offers full-time benefits, competitive salary, and comprehensive training.
- Assist customers in making a jewelry selection for a self purchase or a gift for special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, or marriage proposal
- Demonstrate customer retention by building relationships with customers through follow-up and client maintenance
- Provide excellent customer service
- Attend and actively participate in sales meetings, vendor training, and product knowledge opportunities
- Organize, clean, and restock showroom supplies
- Perform other duties as needed
- Previous retail sales experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Available to work a flexible retail schedule in all of our locations in Atlanta/Akers Mill, Sandy Springs and Kennesaw, including evenings, weekends, and extended hours.
Please email resume to email@example.com OR apply in person at our Atlanta/Akers Mill location.
Our business is growing, and it’s time to expand our team. We are looking for a dedicated, outgoing individual to fill our open bench jeweler position. This is a full-time position that requires experience in stone-setting, sizing, polishing, soldering, assembling, and repairing jewelry. Must be proficient with gold, platinum, and silver. Retail experience preferred. Apply in-person at our Cobb Parkway location. D. Geller & Son offers full-time benefits, competitive salary, and comprehensive training.
- Create and/or repair jewelry in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Set, mount, and secure stones in place.
- Work with gold, silver, platinum, and precious or semi-precious stones.
- Make repairs, such as enlarging or reducing ring sizes, soldering pieces of jewelry together, and replacing broken clasps and mountings.
- Perform quality inspections on all completed work to ensure the highest quality standards are met.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide assistance with the daily administrative duties.
- Assure inventory is secure at the close of each day.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in general jewelry repair or Jewelry Trade School.
- Ability to perform and/or learn various jewelry techniques to repair, assemble, and polish; including stone setting, sizing, specialty settings, re-tipping, etc.
- Knowledge of various metals, including gold, platinum, and silver.
- Ability to work with diamonds and colored gem stones.
- Knowledge of jeweler’s tools, machinery, and equipment.
- Ability to sit for extended periods throughout the day.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply in person at ourAtlanta/Akers Mill location.